The Inspiration Award goes to Emma for truly inspiring me every step of the way! As some of you may know, I would shrivel like a raisin in the sun without inspiration, and Emma provided this to me on a regular basis by the way she is (positive, encouraging, open-minded), by the way she works so hard, and by the way she understands a lot of my random thoughts and quirks and can translate them for others. The Leadership Awards go to Emma, Cathy and Lydia for developing into highly effective team leaders and being role models for the other TC girls in a very short amount of time. I am inspired by them, too, and have been truly impressed by their sense of duty, loyalty and commitment to their roles as beacons for other girls.
More from the Dinner:
- Teen Committee Year-End Reflections 2014-15
- Summary of 2014-15 Activities
- Examples of Student Leadership Challenge Reflections
- Inspiration & Leadership Awards Teen Committee 2014-15
- Girls Innovate! Year-End Dinner – Reflections by Uyen